This smaller A5 painting has hints of abstract floral & fusia twists.
Each painting is mounted on a wood canvas & framed in a made to order, black floater frame.
Because of the nature of the handmade framing elements of your orders please be aware that I will individually advise you of likely postage timescales. Once ready to post it will be by Royal Mail Special Express Delivery, needing a signature on receipt of your package.
1. Keep your artworks out of direct sunlight. Your artwork has a protective layer, but it is still possible for it to crack or fade if in direct, bright sunlight for long periods of time.
2.Do not lean anything against the surface of a canvas to avoid damage.
3. Dust your artworks with a clean, soft rag occasionally to prevent dust build-up. Don't use cleaning products or water!
4. Be mindful of where you hang your piece. Over time, artworks accumulate a thin layer of dust and pollutants, airborne grime from cooking oils, particles from smoking and insect specks.
5. Wrap your artwork well if you plan to transport it.
6. Try to avoid subjecting your artworks to extreme changes in atmosphere. Avoid excessive dryness, humidity, heat or cold.
7. Do not cover artworks with plastic for long periods of time.