This 11x14" original mixed media, abstract art comes beautifully finished and framed in a black floater frame, ready to hang straight on your wall.
This series of painting's has a vibrant splash of colour to liven up any room's wall & was inspired by Mother's day.
If there is a special Mum out there you would love to treat, this is the painting for you.
Each painting is mounted on a wood canvas & framed in a made to order, black floater frame.
Because of the nature of the handmade framing elements of your orders please be aware that I will individually advise you of likely postage timescales. Once ready to post it will be by Royal Mail Special Express Delivery, needing a signature on receipt of your package.
1. Keep your artworks out of direct sunlight. Your artwork has a protective layer, but it is still possible for it to crack or fade if in direct, bright sunlight for long periods of time.
2.Do not lean anything against the surface of a canvas to avoid damage.
3. Dust your artworks with a clean, soft rag occasionally to prevent dust build-up. Don't use cleaning products or water!
4. Be mindful of where you hang your piece. Over time, artworks accumulate a thin layer of dust and pollutants, airborne grime from cooking oils, particles from smoking and insect specks.
5. Wrap your artwork well if you plan to transport it.
6. Try to avoid subjecting your artworks to extreme changes in atmosphere. Avoid excessive dryness, humidity, heat or cold.
7. Do not cover artworks with plastic for long periods of time.